You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

TVS Final Prototypes
01-24-2017, 08:59 PM
TVS Final Prototypes
Please tell me that sperm is only for research purposes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: p.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m74uwfGtb61r59rd9o1_500.jpg]

Easily agitated, Half way retarded, and mentally unstable... Cant put up with it? SUCK MY RICHARD!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: TVS Final Prototypes
(01-24-2017 08:59 PM)Penis Wrote:  Please tell me that sperm is only for research purposes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope we are going to soon have lots of little Dave.0's running around the world. TongueRolleyes

Dave
Great quote " if you are on this forum, high probability that you are already full retard for Mini's" -Jan

[Image: Jack-Nicholson.gif]
01-25-2017, 09:10 AM
You guys should get a Rotrex and make some REAL HP. At least from 5k to 8k, You gotta drive the MINI like a bike and the gear ratios are not exactly right for that. Still... The TVS kit will be great - but I am not changing to it for CFMINI2.

02R53-132k-1.8 stroker-RMW Head-C39-94 Rotrex-GrandAm Cam-Shorty Header-1000cc injectors-Aquamist-ViPec-OS Giken Clutch & LSD-JRZ RS dampers-Swift Springs-RMW BBK-130 MPH Club Bonneville 2008-132.6 MPH-360whp 247tq w/meth-348 whp 240 tq w/109 unleaded no meth-Bonneville 2012 144.1 MPH
01-26-2017, 09:49 AM
dave you can't forgot about refund checks. It's tax time!
07-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Any update Jan?

Was thinking you'd post a better straight test than Harrop did with there e83 tuned one 😑

Interested to see what you basic kit does vs your full retard$$ kit??

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
07-11-2017, 09:48 AM
if you want max hp, RMW kit
if you want more than M45 maximums , get Harrop

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

"Tuning Matters"

minimark Wrote:
....as silent as a freshly fallen snow on a crisp winter morning, a deafening hush falls across the land of Kool-Aid.....

[Image: 76V0TaO.png?1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Appreciate the honesty Jan

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
11-19-2017, 12:27 AM
Jan, it's been quiet here for a bit, so two questions:

1.) I see you're now producing an 8-rib pulley for the impressive RMW TVS FMIC kit. Does that mean you've figured out how to source a matching 8-rib damper from PRW or ATI that will fit?

2.) I'm actually more interested in your Harrop kit (because it will pass the visual part of a smog inspection with a GP top-mount intercooler). Have you experienced slippage problems with the Harrop 60mm pulley up to 7000RPM?

'05 MCS. Drivetrain mods: 16%, GP intercooler, JCW CAI, RMW head, header & tune. Big Grin
Suspension: FSDs, IE fixed plates, 19mm bar, PowerFlex bushings, JCW brakes w/Carbotech pads.
First Mini: '67 Cooper S.
11-19-2017, 04:14 PM
I've had the 8rib kit for the RMW TVS900 kit

I am finishing up the 8 rib kit for the Harrop kit because of belt slip with smaller pulleys. Parts will be finished this next week and then off to anodize for coating

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

"Tuning Matters"

minimark Wrote:
....as silent as a freshly fallen snow on a crisp winter morning, a deafening hush falls across the land of Kool-Aid.....

[Image: 76V0TaO.png?1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-27-2017, 04:15 PM
I'm IN on the 8-rib set up. Guessing the ATI damper is convertible from 6-8 or is that part of the kit(s)? For group reference, I had to use the 60535 belt with the 60mm pulley. The Gate 1385mm belt, the one with the kit, would work but slipped a lot if you put your foot in it -- which is hard not to do with the TVS. F'n power everywhere. I'm already rethinking my two-year plan building bottom end.