You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

RMW SWIRL POT
08-04-2016, 11:15 AM
RMW SWIRL POT
to keep your high hp Mini from fuel starving
E85 fuel pump
Dash-8 lines

[Image: IMG9527841_1470329891187_zpsmfk99ms5.jpg]

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

"Tuning Matters"

minimark Wrote:
....as silent as a freshly fallen snow on a crisp winter morning, a deafening hush falls across the land of Kool-Aid.....

[Image: 76V0TaO.png?1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: RMW SWIRL POT
Is this something I should look into for the future for my car, since it's running E85?
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: RMW SWIRL POT
(08-05-2016 02:54 PM)TECH12 Wrote:  Is this something I should look into for the future for my car, since it's running E85?

if you want to run your tank under a 1/4 yes. Especially if you are going to run endurance races

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

"Tuning Matters"

minimark Wrote:
....as silent as a freshly fallen snow on a crisp winter morning, a deafening hush falls across the land of Kool-Aid.....

[Image: 76V0TaO.png?1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2020, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2020 02:13 PM by JannerSy.)
RMW SWIRL POT
How does this plumb in.

On previous setups I've gone intank pump into the swirl pot, swirl pot to fuel rail, fuel rail return to the swirl pot, and finally the swirl pot overflow to the main tank.

The Mini has a returnless fuel rail so how do you run this. Wont the intank pump over pressure the swirl pot. Most swirl pots are rated at no more than 1 bar and the intank pump will exceed it easily. Clearly you have workaround.

I've just not had a returnless system before.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user