You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Maryland Jan Dyno Tuning Day
06-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Heart Maryland Jan Dyno Tuning Day
Hey guys - I have been posting around on various forums and facebook pages attempting to get more people in on this.

I am trying to get Jan to fly out to Maryland on July 28th to tune vehicles on the 28th, 29th, and possibly the 30th if we have enough vehicles. I need a few more vehicles that want to be tuned by Jan. The shop is "New German Performance" and the address is "1615 Perryman Rd, Aberdeen, Maryland 21001". It is a good shop with a 2wd dyno.

I need some vehicles that can pay Jan ahead of time (June 20th is the due date for these as I need atleast 8 vehicles who have paid ahead of time for Jan to fly out here) and the rest of us can reek the benefits of not having to pay til the day of. The dollar costs are as followed;

450 for an R53 (assuming your vehicle takes under an hour, which is likely.) 350 for Jan, 100 for the shop. Every extra 30 minutes on the dyno is an additional 65 dollars, so have your mod list prepared for Jan.

600 for the N14 R55/R56, again if your vehicle takes under an hour, which is likely. 500 for Jan, 100 for the shop. Every extra 30 minutes on the dyno is an additional 65 dollars, so have your mod list prepared for Jan.

Here is a link to the facebook event if anyone would like to send me (Zachary Ta) on facebook a private message with any comments / questions / concerns regarding the shop, the date, or anything else.

Event

My email is zacharytalbo(at)hotmail.com again if anyone wants to ask me any questions / reserve a slot / has any concerns.

Thanks again guys - hope to see some of you out here at this event.

If you have been waiting to get tuned and buy some other go-fast bits from Jan, hit him up. I heard he does package deals.. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Maryland Jan Dyno Tuning Day
Who is JAN? Is he a good tuner?

Dave
Great quote " if you are on this forum, high probability that you are already full retard for Mini's" -Jan

[Image: Jack-Nicholson.gif]
06-12-2017, 08:20 PM
(06-12-2017 05:47 PM)Dave.0 Wrote:  Who is JAN? Is he a good tuner?

I'm not sure - I heard of him from this place called NAM???
06-13-2017, 01:06 AM
Jeff Herridge might want to bring his car over from NJ

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

"Tuning Matters"

minimark Wrote:
....as silent as a freshly fallen snow on a crisp winter morning, a deafening hush falls across the land of Kool-Aid.....

[Image: 76V0TaO.png?1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2017, 06:54 AM
(06-13-2017 01:06 AM)Jan Wrote:  Jeff Herridge might want to bring his car over from NJ

send him on over.. Smile
07-14-2017, 03:47 PM
Is this happening?

[Image: 1398879611_3d_snake_chalk_stop_motion.gif]
07-14-2017, 10:51 PM
Don't think so.

Dave
Great quote " if you are on this forum, high probability that you are already full retard for Mini's" -Jan

[Image: Jack-Nicholson.gif]
09-22-2017, 01:52 AM
I'm in, but I'm in Darwin Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-06-2018, 05:22 AM
Jan - have you ever seen Kakadu or Arnhemland? Well when you come here for a holiday can you tune my R53?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
01-09-2018, 10:57 AM
never been there

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

"Tuning Matters"

minimark Wrote:
....as silent as a freshly fallen snow on a crisp winter morning, a deafening hush falls across the land of Kool-Aid.....

[Image: 76V0TaO.png?1]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user